Subaru Forester Tops Honda CR-V in Consumer Reports SUV ReviewAlan Ohnsman
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru Forester compact sport utility vehicle beat Honda Motor Co.’s CR-V and other rivals in testing by Consumer Reports, which ranked the model as its top pick in that segment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline