M&S Seeks to Move Beyond Recovery With Reduced Spending PlanSarah Shannon
Marks & Spencer Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest clothing retailer, said it will spend less on bringing the business up to speed with competitors as it moves beyond recovery and places greater emphasis on rewarding shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’