Iraq Spurns Egyptian Bank’s Guarantee for Oil Payment: BorsaNadine Marroushi
Iraq rejects guarantee from Egyptian bank for payment Egypt owes country for sale of 4m bbl of oil a month, Al-Borsa reports, citing unidentified officials in Cairo-based General Petroleum Authority. * Iraq asking for $1.2b guarantee from an intl bank because of deterioration in Egypt’s credit rating: newspaper
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing