If you’re a normal person, you probably don’t spend much time contemplating household hardware: how a hinge holds a door in place, how a knob feels in the hand. Rhett Butler -- possessor of the world’s largest collection of fine architectural fittings -- isn’t a normal person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts