G4S CEO Buckles Leaving in Shadow of London Olympics WorkAlex Webb
G4S Plc Chief Executive Officer Nick Buckles, who helped create the world’s biggest security provider, plans to step down almost a year after the company bungled a contract to guard London’s Olympic Games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting