Former Soros COO Zuaiter Says Consumers to Spur Emerging MarketsRobert Tuttle
Nestle SA, General Electric Co and Berkshire Hathaway Inc are among firms poised to benefit from a consumer-lead “revival” in emerging markets, said Abbas Zuaiter, co-founder of Zuaiter Capital Holdings and former chief operating officer of George Soros’s family office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster