Actavis Lowers Tax Rate to 17% After Warner Chilcott DealDrew Armstrong
Actavis Inc.’s $5 billion deal to buy Warner Chilcott Plc brings in a new stable of brand-name women’s health drugs. It also comes with headquarters relocated to Ireland and lower taxes for the combined company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself