SunEdison Seeks IFC Funding for Solar Plant in ChileNatalie Obiko Pearson
MEMC Electronic Materials Inc.’s SunEdison LLC unit is seeking funding from the World Bank’s private-sector financing arm to build a 50-megawatt solar plant in Chile that plans to sell power at commercial rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy