MBA Summer Reading: Businessweek's Peter Coy
Summer is upon us and you’re searching for a few book recommendations that are both entertaining and useful. Look no further. We’ve asked deans, professors, recruiters, and executives to recommend a few titles that every MBA—or MBA wannabe—should read. Over the coming weeks, we’ll present those lists, as well as some feedback from the individuals who recommended them on why the books get their seal of approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020