London’s Battersea Development Lures $1 Billion in Home SalesNichola Saminather
London’s Battersea Power Station site has attracted buyers who have reserved about 95 percent of apartments and townhouses worth about 681 million pounds ($1 billion) since January, according to the developer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting