Has McDonald’s Menu Gotten Too Big?By
There is some redundancy on McDonald’s menu. Take the Double Cheeseburger, which has two beef patties and two slices of American cheese, and the McDouble, which is the same thing with one slice of American cheese. Or the Premium Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich, served with mayo, and the Premium Crispy Chicken Ranch BLT Sandwich, essentially the same sandwich but with ranch sauce instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations