Cosco Pacific Sells CIMC Stake to Parent for $1.2 BillionJoshua Fellman and Jasmine Wang
Cosco Pacific Ltd., the container-terminal arm of China’s biggest shipping group, agreed to sell its stake in the world’s largest shipping-container manufacturer to its parent for $1.22 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing