Van Rompuy: EU May Consider Youth Job Plan at June SummitRebecca Christie
European Union President Herman Van Rompuy said overcoming youth unemployment is “the utmost priority today” and may be tackled by the 27-nation bloc’s leaders later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing