Mexico’s Grupo Hevi Said to Hire Barclays to Explore SaleJonathan Levin and Crayton Harrison
Grupo Hevi, the closely held owner of Mexico’s Telecable TV service, has hired Barclays Plc to explore a sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts