Mellanox Jumps on CEO-Chair Split Vote: Israel OvernightLeslie Picker
Mellanox Technologies Ltd., the Israeli software developer down 52 percent from last year’s peak, is gaining on speculation shareholders will endorse splitting the chairman and chief executive roles to bolster confidence in the company’s earnings forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day