Taco Bell Adds 'Waffle Taco' in Battle for Breakfast DollarsBy
A cheesy Taco Bell gordita sounds good at 1 a.m., but first thing before work? No way. Taco Bell might rule the late-night “fourth meal” hours, but it’s eager to get into the breakfast business, too. A few weeks ago, it started testing a new product—the 89-cent Waffle Taco—as a breakfast item in a handful of Southern California restaurants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock