Russia Stocks Pare First Weekly Loss in Four as EON RalliesKsenia Galouchko and Vladimir Kuznetsov
Russian equities pared their first weekly drop in four as crude rose and EON Russia, a unit of Germany’s largest power utility, surged after the board recommended paying out all of last year’s profit in dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day