Protesters Don't Scare Barbie, but Innovation ShouldBy
With her popularity waning, Barbie hit the road this week on a global campaign to burnish her brand. On her first stop, in Berlin, her life-size Dreamhouse attraction was promptly picketed by an “Occupy” movement protesting the “marketing strategies that allocate a limited gender role to young girls.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations