Patriots’ Gronkowski Will Have Fourth Surgery, NFL.com ReportsNancy Kercheval
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will have a fourth surgery to replace the plate in his arm, NFL.com reported, citing people familiar with the procedure.
Gronkowski, who was waiting for an infection to clear up before he could undergo surgery, is scheduled for a procedure next week at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, the website said.
Gronkowski, 24, broke his arm in a 59-24 win against the Indianapolis Colts on Nov. 18. He fractured the arm again in the American Football Conference Divisional playoff game against the Houston Texans.
Gronkowski has since been fighting an infection that has hindered the healing process, NFL.com said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap