Light Rail Accident in Hong Kong Injures 62 People, RTHK SaysNatasha Khan
A light-rail train accident injured 62 people in Hong Kong’s Tin Shui Wai district, Radio Television Hong Kong reported without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License