Is B-School Worth $200K? JetBlue's Chairman Has His DoubtsBy
Prospective students should think twice before getting an MBA and consider “a growing selection of affordable and effective” alternatives before paying upwards of $200,000 in tuition, according to JetBlue Airways Chairman Joel Peterson, a professor at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas