Gamesa Says It Meets Brazilian Rules for Local ManufacturingAlex Morales
Gamesa Corp. Tecnologica SA, Spain’s biggest wind turbine maker, said it meets Brazil’s rules for local manufacturing, enabling projects using its machines to get funds from the Banco Nacional de Desarrollo Economico & Social.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing