Frans Bonhomme Said to Seek Debt Talks After French Law ChangeJulie Miecamp
Frans Bonhomme SAS, the plastic pipes company owned by Cinven Ltd., started talks with lenders to renegotiate terms on about 550 million euros ($704 million) of buyout loans after a change in French laws reduced funds available to make a debt prepayment, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing