Porsche CFO Didn’t Lie to BNP About Options, Lawyer SaysKarin Matussek
Ex-Porsche SE Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter’s lawyer attacked claims that a March 2009 e-mail to BNP Paribas SA’s central credit committee may have influenced the bank’s decision to back part of a 10 billion-euro ($12.9 billion) loan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline