European Stocks Post Fourth Weekly Gain on Results, U.K.Adria Cimino
European stocks rose for a fourth week as earnings from Cie. Financiere Richemont SA to ICAP Plc beat analyst estimates and the Bank of England lifted its growth forecast for Europe’s third-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day