Why U.S. Manufacturing Can’t Get Off the MatBy
In December, I wrote a piece pointing out that despite all the hype surrounding America’s supposed Manufacturing Renaissance, the data painted a starker picture. Hardly a renaissance, U.S. manufacturing seemed to be closer to a recession back then.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas