U.K. Stocks Are Little Changed After Ten-Day RallySofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks were little changed, after the benchmark FTSE 100 Index yesterday rallied to its highest level since October 2007 and completed its longest streak of gains in almost four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States