Time Warner Cable Said to Weigh Stake in Hulu Video SiteAlex Sherman and Andy Fixmer
Time Warner Cable Inc., the second-largest U.S. cable-TV provider, is considering taking an equity stake in online-video site Hulu LLC, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis