NQ Tumbles as Investment Data Sink ADRs: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks fell for the first time in three days in New York, led by NQ Mobile Inc. and NetEase Inc., on concern slowing foreign investment will delay a rebound in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing