LEG Immobilien Buys 2,200 German Apartments From BGP InvestmentAndrew Blackman
LEG Immobilien AG, Germany’s largest residential landlord by market value, bought about 2,200 apartments in North Rhine-Westphalia from a group of investors led by BGP Investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone