Gluten-Free Shoppers Like Snacks TooBy
In case you haven’t heard, May is Celiac Awareness Month. That’s one reason shoppers may be seeing more gluten-free foods at their local grocer. The other reason: Everyone else is buying them too. Odd as it may seem to the gluten lovers among us, most of the people buying gluten-free cookies and crackers do so simply as a preference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap