Elisa Rises as Danske Sees Pricing Clash Easing: Helsinki MoverKasper Viita
Elisa Oyj, Finland’s largest wireless carrier by subscribers, rose the most in 10 months as Danske Bank A/S raised its recommendation on the stock, citing easing price competition in the Nordic nation’s mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing