Electrolux Shares Rise on U.S. Shipments Data: Stockholm MoverKatarina Gustafsson
Electrolux AB, the world’s second-largest maker of home appliances, reached its highest level in more than two years in Stockholm trading after U.S. shipments of refrigerators, freezers and washers surged last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis