Dollar Index Ends 5-Day Win Streak Amid Weak Data; Rand SlumpsJoseph Ciolli
The Dollar Index snapped a five-day rally, the longest since February, after weaker-than-forecast reports on U.S. unemployment claims, housing and inflation damped bets the Federal Reserve will slow its bond purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting