China Orders Greater Scrutiny of Meat Sales, Xinhua ReportsBloomberg News
China ordered local authorities to tighten scrutiny of the production and sale of meat products, the official Xinhua News Agency reported, after police said this month they busted a ring selling fox and mink meat as mutton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap