China Machinery Agrees to $229.5 Million Sri Lanka Water ProjectRandall Hackley
China Machinery Engineering Corp., a Beijing-based builder, signed a $229.5 million contract for a water-supply project north of the Sri Lanka capital of Colombo, the company said today in a Hong Kong exchange filing.
The Gampaha, Attanagalla and Minuwangoda project with the National Water Supply & Drainage Board of Sri Lanka will take about 36 months to construct, China Machinery said in the filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap