Aviva Rises in London as Value of New Business Climbs 18%Kevin Crowley
Aviva Plc, the U.K.’s second-biggest insurer, rose in London trading after the value of new business increased 18 percent in the first quarter and the firm reduced costs and internal debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone