Twitter’s Costolo Sees Opportunity in Wearable TechnologyDouglas MacMillan and Ari Levy
Twitter Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo said the online service for 140-character messages is increasingly being used to track personal health with wearable computing gadgets such as Nike Inc.’s fitness devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's