Swiss Stocks Extend Five-Year High as Swatch GainsTom Stoukas
Swiss stocks rose for a second day, extending the Swiss Market Index’s highest level in more than five years, as the franc weakened and Bank of England Governor Mervyn King said a U.K. economic recovery is in sight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis