South Europe Carmakers Rise on Signs of Austerity EndingMathieu Rosemain
Fiat SpA, Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen gained more than 5 percent on signs that governments may take measures to spur growth after the euro-area economy contracted more than forecast in the first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster