Skanska, Costain Ventures Win U.K. Water Deals for ThamesLouise Downing
Skanska AB in a venture with MWH Global Inc. and Balfour Beatty Plc has been awarded a contract valued at as much as 1.5 billion pounds ($2.3 billion) from Thames Water Utilities Ltd., Britain’s largest supplier, to upgrade the U.K.’s water and wastewater infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt