San Miguel Says May Scrap Deal to Sell Bank Stake to CIMBCecilia Yap
San Miguel Corp. may walk away from a 12.2 billion-peso ($297 million) agreement to sell its majority stake in Bank of Commerce to CIMB Group Holdings Bhd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner