Bangladesh Safety Pact to Cost Retailers $60 MillionSarah Shannon and Lindsey Rupp
Twenty-five retailers including Hennes & Mauritz AB and Inditex SA pledged at least $60 million over five years to monitor safety in Bangladesh factories ahead of a midnight deadline to sign the accord after a building collapse that killed more than 1,100 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts