Netflix Shares Rise to Highest Since August 2011Cliff Edwards
Netflix Inc., the dominant subscription video-streaming service, rose to its highest since August 2011 after saying its revival of the cult TV show “Arrested Development” could help second-quarter results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis