Ibovespa Rises as Brazilian Retail Sales Increase Boosts RennerNey Hayashi and Julia Leite
The Ibovespa climbed the most in a week as consumer stocks gained after Brazilian retail sales increased more than analysts forecast in March, easing concern that the economic recovery is faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap