GSW Chief Kottmann Told to Resign by Dutch Pension FundDalia Fahmy
GSW Immobilien AG Chief Executive Officer Bernd Kottmann should quit because his appointment wasn’t transparent, said PGGM NV, the Dutch pension fund that owns a stake in the German residential landlord.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’