Gagfah Apartment-Rent Profit Falls After Homes Were SoldDalia Fahmy
Gagfah SA, the second-biggest owner of German homes, said profit from its main business of renting apartments declined 2.5 percent in the first quarter after it sold units to help pay debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts