To Pitch Oreos to New Yorkers, Mondelēz Sends 500 A Capella SingersBy
It’s hard to get people’s attention in New York City. Mondelēz’s Oreo brand hopes a giant, feel-good a cappella choir will at least get hardened commuters in the mood for a cookie. Today, 500 a cappella singers from around the country and singer Adam Young of Owl City raided the mean streets of Manhattan with free treats and harmony, culminating in a singalong in Union Square at noon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone