Sumitomo Realty Forecasts Profit Increase on Leasing RevenueKathleen Chu
Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Japan’s third-biggest developer, said it expects full-year profit to rise 14 percent for the current business year on higher leasing income and home sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure