Square Unveils an IPad Stand With a TwistBy
Square, the San Francisco payment startup run by celebrated Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, has equipped more than three million small merchants with its familiar white credit-card swiper attachment that plugs into smartphones and iPads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's